Thursday, December 13, 2007

Movie Life!

Well yesterday Drew and I had the chance to go help with the editing of his short film. It looks really good and I am proud of him for the progress he has made. The short film is a segment pulled out from his full feature script. It will need some sharpening and tweaking, but overall it is really cool to see his and other's idea's on film. It helps me to put more trust in him pursuing the film career. Its like acting in a way, its a hit and miss. In other movie news we will be working this saturday on the full feature script trying to sharpen that and finish it up, so we can send it to actors and investors. So pray for us, cause we will need all the prayers we can get. It is a lot of fun to be a part of this. We will keep you updated on the progress we make. Hope all is well and everyone have a Great day!

1 comments:

Marianne said...

Good Luck! Hope it works out! All I know is that Drew is a funny guy and will go far!