Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tribute!

So as we all know Heath Ledger passed away yesterday around 3:30. My husband text me and I didn't believe him so I had to check for myself, so I went online and saw for myself that it was true. I was shocked! So for the last 24 hours I have been going online and I am hooked, I always get so involved and way to into these kinds of things. So I took the morning off, (Not just because of this), but I tried to do things to keep my spirits up. So I cleaned the house, that didn't help. I tried going on the computer and looking at some more news on the whole situation, but that just made it worse. So I gave in and put in "A Knights Tale." I watched it and made cookies and that helped me to feel better. He is so strong willed and triumphant in that movie so it helped me to remember that he is in a better place and that things will be all right for his family. I know this all sounds ridiculous, but that is me and I am crazy! So, I send my best to his family and all who knew him and I hope whatever the reason for his death people will respect him and his family.

2 comments:

Jaimee said...

I don't think you're crazy, Sarah. I was surprised at how sad I've felt. I didn't know him personally, obviously, but it's always a shock to see someone who is so young and full of life pass away out of the blue. I feel bad for his little girl because she won't be able to know him! At least she'll have the movies, ya know? I hope you feel better soon.

Marianne said...

Oh Sarah I love you and your tender heart. The world needs more people like you!!!