Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Quick Update and Exciting News!

Life has been a little crazy lately and I am sorry for not updating about the new happenings as of late. Since Easter, we both started work full-time. And yes that means Drew FINALLY got a job working on a show. He will fill you in with all the details at a later time. He has been working so hard, non-stop since the beginning of April. He is very much enjoying it and also enjoying getting to know new, very nice people! He is so happy and on his way up from here we hope!

I started nannying again full-time at the exact same time. So needless to say that is why I have been MIA. It has been such a great thing for me. I have learned so much about myself and I have so much more respect for ALL Mom's out there, especially single mom's. What a job!

Before all of this happened we were able to spend some time with my Dad and JoAnn down in San Diego. I will post pics and tell about all the fun times we had. It was a unforgettable trip! We Love You Family and hope all is well and thank all of our family and friends from the bottom of our hearts for all the faith and prayers!

Until next time......

0 comments: