It's crazy to think I have only been here 7 weeks! Feels like forever and then I can't believe Drew is coming in 5 days! I am ecstatic! This last week started out with us getting back from Dublin and then shopping and then back to work on Tuesday! Thursday we headed off to Cotswolds, England! It was an amazing place and we were completely taken care of! Pics and such on Facebook! It rained most of the time, but it was great relaxing, game, and movie time! But when I say we relaxed and such, it was mostly them doing those things while we supervised the children and helped out in other ways! It really was a beautiful place and an amazing experience! While there Steph and I also got hooked on Scrabble and are playing at this precise moment! I am so grateful she is here! I will miss her while she is away with her family, but we hope to see them all back here again! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics and by this time next week Drew will be here! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Until next week!
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay!! I'm so glad that Drew will be out there soon. Miss you!!
Post a Comment