Sunday, August 26, 2012

IRELAND WEEK 14 OF 14!!!!!!!!

Well, here we are!!!  I AM COMING HOME TOMORROW!!!!!!  I am so excited I can barely contain myself!  It will be a total of 12 hours traveling, but if I can get through 3 1/2 months of being away, I can handle 12 hours!  Not too much happened this past week, work and some rest and more work!  I wouldn't let myself pack till just today, due to getting to anxious, but now I am packed and all ready!  I get into LA around 7pm tomorrow evening and then home to my wonderful family!!!  This summer like I said last week will be an unforgettable one for so many reasons!  I know I was suppose to be here and have learned so much and life will only get better from here!  I know it will not be all peaches and cream, but I feel I am ready for anything!  Thank you all for thinking of me, praying for me, staying in contact with me, and simply liking and commenting on my happenings!  I am so blessed with such an amazing family and so many wonderful friends!!!  I can't wait to catch up and just be around you!  So here's to next week, when I will finally be home!  Farewell Ireland, you will be dearly missed, I feel like I am taking a piece of you home with me, and I hope to visit again someday!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

YAY!!! 12 hours will be a piece of cake...either that, or it will be the longest 12 hours of your life :) Good luck with post-Ireland life!

TJ said...

I'm so excited for you!!!

Emily Moffat said...

I love all these new pictures on here of you and Drew. What an amazing trip. And yes--we're all glad to have you back!!

Anonymous said...

裸聊聊天 , 裸聊聊天 , 裸聊聊天 , 裸聊聊天 , 裸聊聊天 , 裸聊聊天 , 裸聊聊天 , 裸聊聊天 , 裸聊聊天 , 裸聊聊天