Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Graduation!!! Congratulations!!!

Friday was one of the best days of Drew and I's life. He graduated after 16 straight years of school with a 2 year break for a mission. He will be officially finished in June, but he wanted to be a part of the bigger graduation in April. So Thursday night both of our families came down and we went out to eat. Thank you everyone for coming and for your great gifts. We are so glad you could all come! Then Friday morning was the ceremony. Long but emotional. Drew I am SO proud of you! What an accomplishment! I am so excited for the future and what life has in store for us! Here are some pictures from the occasion! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

It sounds like you guys had a BUSY weekend!

the Bartlett fam said...

Sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend! Congrats again to Drew! Way to go.... now you have to conquer sheet rocking. Pie, right? Sarah, let me know when you guys are free to hang out- next Saturday might not work for us after all, and I forget what you said your schedules were like. We'll figure it out- I miss you guys!

The Morty's said...

Love the pictures! Congratulations Drew! Love the BK pictures LOL

Marianne said...

Graduation is such a HAPPY day! Congratulations!!! Looks like you guys have done lots of celebrating! Sarah now that I'm back we need to get together soon!

fry said...

I didn't know where to right you back, but thanks. Isn't Farmington the best? Congratulations by the way!