Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to update real quick while I have Internet service. The Internet hasn't been working for the last little while but I wanted to let you know whats new real quick. Drew got the internship with Radar and he also got another one with Thunder Road. So he is doing internships most of the week and still looking for a part time job. But we will see how things pan out. Sarah is liking her job more and more everyday. She will be traveling to another location next week to get a bit more training and then hopefully things will be smooth as butter as far as work is concerned. We had a Great time back in Utah this last weekend. Thank you to everyone for your help and support while we were car less and wanted to try and see everyone. Sorry if we missed anyone, we will for sure try next time, or come by and see us out here. You are more then welcome. It has been so fun to be out here, we have been able to do and experience a lot. Anything big news wise seems to happen where Sarah works. For example the big train crash, and then this last week the big fire's we were having. It has been quite the excitement. We hope everyone is doing well, drop us a line anytime and we will get some picture's up here of what we have been up to and what we will be up to. Keep your prayers coming, we have faith that everything is working out for a reason and we are excited to see what the future may bring. Love y'all. Later!

5 comments:

The Morty's said...

Hey guys, Sounds like things are good for you. I hope Drew finds a part time job soon.

Shot by blaine said...

with such great attitudes and such great people, there is no doubt that you are in for great things.

Unknown said...

You guys are awesome!

Marianne said...

Glad everything is working out for you guys!

Aaron and Kaime said...

Sara, Its me Kaime from Saturn. I went in to get my oil changed and found out you left! I was so bummed! You were honestly the best person saturn ever hired and lets be honest i worked there so i know. I will now be stalking your blog. I missed you.