
I'm headed back to Utah this week for My Best Friends Wedding! I am so excited for her! We have been friends for almost 18 years now and she is the bestest friend I've ever had. We have been through a lot together. We actually met when we were 2 at a pizza place in California while my family was on vacation. Then her and her family moved out to Utah and moved into our neighborhood and the rest is history. I can actually picture the first time we saw each other in Utah, we were at Church and the first meeting hadn't started yet, we were both almost 8 years old, my Mom put me on the bench to save the seat, the same for her and we both looked at each other and grinned then immediately looked away, then we looked at each other again and scooted a little closer to each other, we did that until we met in the middle and became instant friends. Then her and her Mom came over after church to pick me up for our first play date. I could go on and on with stories of Sarah and I, but maybe another time. If she reads this I want her to know that I am so Happy for her. I know we will be best friends FOREVER and Congratulations! Love you girl!
Monday, June 15, 2009
My Best Friends Wedding!
Posted by Sarah at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That's great! Tell Sarah congrats!
Post a Comment