What a crazy month. We were so lucky to have Drew's sister come visit from NYC a few weeks ago. We thought we had seen most of where we lived and more, but she doesn't even live out here and she found more for us to enjoy and do. Thank you so much for coming out to visit, we can't wait to see you again, either in our town again, or in yours! Oh, or in Canada!
Enjoying the view!
That next Wednesday I headed out all by my lonesome to Utah for some family time and a friends wedding. What a beautiful wedding and day it turned out to be. After the wedding I stuck around to help with picture's. They were so cute, a perfect couple! The luncheon was a blast, she ordered Pizza Hut, Subway, and KFC. Best luncheon ever! After that I had some time to kill so I headed over to my sister-in-laws to visit with her, her kids, and husband. Its always amazing to me to see how much they grow just after a few months. The Reception was a hoot, along with being beautiful and elegant. It was so good to catch up with old time friends, and spend time with my friends family. My Best friend and I!
Friday morning my Dad and I headed out early to get some good ole camping in with my brothers and sis-in-law. It was down in Manti at a place called Lake Palisades. It was so warm and quiet, away from any big cities. I really just sat and enjoyed the scenery. My brother also got me into boondoggle. It was very relaxing and took up a lot of time. Friday night we headed into Manti and found spots for the Manti Pageant. This has been a tradition for my family for years. My brothers and Dad went to pick up some Turkey Dinner and then we sat, ate, and watched the passerby's. What an interesting crowd! Saturday we woke up to rain, so we packed things up and headed back to my Dad's. The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing, playing rock band(Go Dad), and enjoying family time. I am so thankful for my family! Its always good to spend time and catch up on life!
The View of the lake we were camping at.
My brothers and I passing the time before the pageant.
My Dad and I at my Grandma's grave for her Birthday.
These are flowers Drew got for me when I got back from the weekend away from each other.
Last weekend Drew's 2 older sisters came and spent some time with us. They came for a little getaway from life and to see how life for us has been. We showed them a little around town, went shopping, enjoyed the beach, ate some good food, got some Mani-pedi's, swam, and relaxed. Thank you so much for coming, it was so fun to show you around and spend some quality time.
Beautiful day at the Beach!
The girls getting Mani-Pedi's.
Last but not least, the 4th of July weekend. Some friends came to visit from northern Cali. Annie and Roo. They are friends we met in Utah. They came in Wednesday night and stayed till Sunday. We also were able to go out for dinner with our friends Eric and Catherine and one of their daughters. It was so good to see them and catch up. We also were so lucky to house sit for one of our friends. His house was like a little getaway. Annie and Roo stayed with us there. I was lucky to have the 3rd off, I used the time to prepare food and such for the 4th. The 4th was a lot of fun. We relaxed, played PS2 Star Wars(mostly Drew and Roo), Wii, Ping Pong, swam, and had a little BBQ. I even made some fun patriotic cupcakes. It was so much fun and even though we didn't see any fireworks, we at least heard and saw the colors in the sky, while relaxing in the hot tub. 
Our friends Annie and Roo.
Yummy Cupcakes!
Thank you all for coming to visit and spend time. We had so much fun and it has been fun showing everyone around. Drew and I both agree that it will be nice to have a weekend off to catch up on sleep and veg. We sure miss everyone, but its so fun to have people stay. Hope everyone had a great 4th and we can't wait for our next visitors. Who will it be?
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Champion Happenings!
Posted by Sarah at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish my brother would get me into boondoggling...
You guys are fun to hang out with.
Holy cow you are busy! It's so fun when people come and visit. Maybe one day I can come and be a visitor too. What a blast we would have. Hope your doing good. Miss you!
Post a Comment