Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Obsessed with Michael Jackson


I have to confess that I became an obsessed fan after MJ passed away. I was only a few miles away from the Hospital at the time, and was one of the first in the office to confirm the news. After that moment I have not stopped thinking or filling my time with MJ information. Listening to his songs and watching his video's brought back so many memories. Especially when Free Willy came out! That's when my crush on him started. I don't know what it was, the smoke that rose around him, the white shirt, or the tight black pants.

Then being at work only 5 minutes away from the Staples Center while his Memorial went on, it helped to bring some closure. I will confess that I am going crazy not knowing where his body will be laid to rest, but I am choosing to move on until something is said. I'm obsessed, I know!

Well this is for you Michael, may you have peace now that you have passed on and I wish nothing but good things for your children.

And hopefully now that things have calmed down, I can focus on life again for me and my poor husband.

This is for you Michael, your music will live on forever!

0 comments: