Wow, what a week! I'll be honest and say that this has been the worst week since I have been here, but also still wonderful all at the same time! I had Tuesday off after getting back from France Monday and I spent the day catching up on sleep and laundry! That evening I ventured out for a movie with some friends that I have met out here! We saw 'Snow White and the Huntsman' which was entertaining! And then I got lost driving home, but miraculously as always I end up finding my way home! Then Wednesday through Saturday all blurred together as exhausting work days and a few visits to the shops! The really great part about this week has been the rain! I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the rain dropping! A quick cap of why this week has been so bad, it is all mostly because of exhaustion and a bit of homesickness! But it has helped me to realize exactly what I want to do when I come home! I am beyond ready, itching, aching, and am going to start the having the children process! I see what most of you are up to in your lives and all you stay at home Mom's may think that staying home and being with your children isn't that exciting, but I cannot wait to be overtired, overwhelmed, exhausted and all that that comes with it! I want it so badly and I feel that in some way this experience is getting Drew and I both ready for what may be coming! We will be having a child in the near future, whether it be naturally or adoption! I want to care for a child of my own! I want to be a mother so badly it hurts! So stay tuned! What has made this week so wonderful along with the rain is my awesome roommate and her words of wisdom and amazing cooking skills! I have learned so much from her! Her and I are meant to be friends! I want her to come home with me! Now, hopefully in the next upcoming weeks we will be venturing out of Belfast a bit to see more of the countryside and some of the tourist sites! I am very excited! Like I said before, I have been a bit homesick! I miss you all so much and if we haven't been able to connect as of late, I hope to connect with you soon! Know that I feel your love and support and that I think about you all more often than you will ever know! Look forward to more pics on Twitter and Facebook! Miss and love you all! Until next week!
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aw Sarah I wish I could just give you a huge hug right now. You are one of my favorite people EVER! I hope everything works out for you and Drew having a baby. You two are going to be wonderful parents. I'll keep you in my prayers! Love you lots!
You are such an amazing person. I hope you are having a great time in Ireland. We sure do miss you a lot. You will be such an amazing mom. Love you!
I hope you get to be a mom soon, too. You'll be such a good one. Sorry about the homesickness--I'd be homesick too, but I'm glad your roomie is a good friend to you.
Ireland!!!! I have always wanted to go to Ireland! My dad served his mission there! I hope you enjoy yourself! So what are you doing in Ireland? Working? Where are you trying to adopt a child?!? That is so exciting!! My cousin is in Samoa adopting a child right now. She has been there1 1/2 years but hopefully they will be coming back soon. I hope everything is going well for you!
Sarah you will be such an amazing momma!! I cant wait for that day for you and drew!!
xo
Amanda
Post a Comment