Monday, June 25, 2012

Ireland week 5 of 15!

We are making progress! Can't believe it's been 5 weeks already and then I can! This last week was crazy and exhausting! Mostly work and then an amazing Sunday road trip! We decided to go site seeing and headed up to the Northern Ireland coast! It was so green everywhere you looked and turned! The countryside was unbelievable! Our first stop was Giants Causeway! It was a good walk down to these unreal rocks that are perfectly formed and randomly shooting out of the ground! Pics are all on Facebook! We ventured around there for a bit and then treated ourselves to some pre-lunch ice cream! Next we headed to Dunluce Castle! It's and old ruined castle right on the ocean! It left me speechless! Built in the 1480's and amazing! We walked around, read the tidbits of history, and took too many pics! It was truly beautiful! We also ate at a little Tea Room at the castle, so quainte and nostalgic! After this, we headed to the rope bridge! I was really looking forward to this, but didn't realize it was more of a walk! I was so very confident until we got to the bridge and saw how high it was! My legs were shaking but I am so happy we went! It was, like I have said before, unreal! I can't wait to go back and show Drew! After the rope bridge we headed home on the coastal route, which was worth it, but we ended up cutting it short due to me inviting the Sister Missionaries over for dinner. The Sister Missionaries and I then ambushed Stephanie with our Mormoness and she is now in the process of reading the Book of Mormon! It's an amazing book Stephanie, it has changed my life and continues to change my life! So sorry about the ambush! Today I had most of the day off doing laundry, cleaning, and running errands! Mostly work coming up this week, with a tentative weekend trip to Dublin! So stayed tuned! Hope all is well back home! So so so sorry if we haven't connected! I wanted to catch up with a number of people today, but got called into work instead! Miss and love you all! Until next week!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

What a great adventure! I'm so very glad you decided to go. Not to say that I don't miss you, because I do. A lot. :) Also, I'm so sorry I didn't talk to you long in Saturday. I'm lame. Love you!!

Our Micro-Preemie organization said...

I love how all your sentences end in an exclamation mark! :)