
So Sunday was a Fun day for the Champion Family! We had an Oscar Party over at Drew's sister's. It was a Blast! Usually I get really bored watching the Oscars but this year we played a game and everyone tried to guess who would win each Award. I only had some idea about who would win in each category, but I guessed on about 60% of the ballot. I wasn't really into it that much at first, not really thinking it was a big deal. But as the night went on I was about 50/50 most of the time. I kept quiet because the Champion family is really movie smart, so I knew they were all going to be ahead of me, but as I listened I was neck and neck with the original Sarah. So at the end of the night we tallied up the scores and I was the winner. It was really lucky guessing because I got all the weird ones right, like Documentaries and Animated Short film. And who new there were going to be prizes, cause I didn't, but we got a $25.00 gift card to best buy. It was so much fun, I can't wait for next year! Thanks Britt and Champion family for a Great time!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Oscars!
Posted by Sarah at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My family has done an oscar party a few times, and it was really fun! But we didn't win such a sweet prize! I think we got a box of twinkies or something.
I love the Oscars. I wanted to have a party this year -- but our TV is a 19-incher...next year... And I'll definitely have to make it fun like your SIL!
Way to go Sarah. It just goes to show those with the fewest smarts actually have the most. Ha ha, joke's on them!
I have to say, I am with you...I don't think there is anything more boring than watching those award shows. I don't even know which ones go to movies or shows or music or whatever. Good for you for holding strong and being supportive and also having fun!
That's a cool way to make it more exciting to watch! Maybe next year??? COngrats on winning! I would be totally in the dark.
Post a Comment