Monday, March 3, 2008


Who Loves Yoga? I LOVE YOGA! Drew and I went to Best Buy to spend our Gift Card. We ended up coming out on top. I was able to finally buy and Yoga DVD and we also got Momento, River Runs Through It, and Sense and Sensibility. I was anxiously anticipating the rest of the weekend for Monday morning to Finally do Yoga again, because I did it all through High School and Loved it. I even woke up around 2 in the morning so anxious to get started. Finally 5:00 came and I jumped out of bed and did an hour of Yoga. It was a lot harder then I remember, but I still love it and I am so relaxed and I am actually doing exercise that I LOVE! So I will be doing Yoga and walking in hopes to loose some weight. So if you have a hard time exercising and Hate all kinds, try Yoga its relaxing and it will help you loose weight! I will keep you updated on how its going! Maybe even show picture's of progress! Maybe!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE yoga, too! I took a power yoga class at UVSC one semester, and I could totally see (and feel) a change in my body... I love it, although, I can't see myself loosing sleep over it! That is so funny, it reminded me of kids waiting for their birthday!