
Thank you so much everyone for coming to our Farewell get together. I know its corny and nerdy to throw yourself a party but I really wanted to see all of our friends and family again before we left and to say thank you. It was a perfect evening full of friends and good eats. I hope everyone had a good time. So as of now I am headed out on the 28Th of August and Drew will be coming out shortly after. We are so excited but sad to leave Utah and all of our friends and family. But we know we need to do this and the timing is perfect. And if anyone ever needs a place to stay down in Sunny California you know how to get a hold of us! See you soon!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Thank you Everyone!
Posted by Sarah at 7:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What place did you find? I'm excited to see you!!!!! :)
so exciting you guys are moving to burbank, spent the afternoon there yesterday--great place:)!
Hey Sare! I didn't know you guys are moving to California! What part? Are you already there? Good luck, and travel safe!
Sorry I couldn't make it. When you switched days it just didn't work out! We'll miss you guys!
Post a Comment