Friday, August 1, 2008

CRAZY BUSY!

Hey I just wanted to post real quickly to let everyone know we are doing well. We have been packing up all week getting ready to move in with Drew's parents today and tomorrow. Plus, Drew is really busy working on a movie, and I am trying to find a replacement for me at work so I can get training and then head out to California. Yes, we are still planning on heading out to California, but not till the end of August beginning of September. But things are going really well. My Mom is the best, she has been out in California looking at places for us to live. We owe her a lot. Thank you so much Mom, I know we say that alot but we really, truly mean it! And our family here in Utah has been really great in supporting us and helping us get on our way. Anyway, nothing else too new, just life is Crazy Busy, but when is life not like this. Hope everyone is doing well. Drop us a comment and let us know if there is anything we can do for you! Have a Great weekend!!!

1 comments:

The Andrews said...

What a crazy couple of weeks ahead for you guy. Good luck with everything!