
This last weekend went by really fast for us. We got everything we needed for storage into storage and then moved everything we needed for the next month into Drew's parents with us. We kept saying to ourselves, I thought we had more stuff then this. Usually its, where did all this stuff come from, we have way to much stuff, but the move went surprisingly well. We started Friday night moving boxes and littler furniture first, then Drew played Comedy Sportz till midnight while I stayed home and got stuff ready for the morning. Then early Saturday morning we had Drew's friend Eric come over and help us move the couches and the bed before we went to go to Family picture's at about 10. By what I saw and experienced they turned out really cute and it was actually really fun. Then we headed back home and had one more load to take to the storage unit with Drew's brother Scott. When we got all the storage stuff done we loaded up our car's with stuff to take to Drew's parents and then started cleaning. We were hoping to finish cleaning before we headed over to Drew's Sister's for a family birthday party so we could go see Batman IMAX. But much to Drew's disappointment, we went over to the Birthday part without finishing so we had to skip out on Batman and go back and finish cleaning. Sorry Annie and Roo, we'll need to get together again soon. And Happy Birthday Wayne, Scott, and the cuttest nephew ever. So we finished as much as we could cleaning wise at about 9 and then headed to Drew's parents to unload and finally be finished. What a long day right? But again the move really went well and I want to Thank Eric, Scott, my Dad, the Lunt's, Wayne for letting us borrow the truck, and Drew's parents for their help and support. We couldn't have done it without you! We are so grateful to have family and friends who are so willing to help when needed. Now we have a month to find jobs, a place to live, and then will be up and moving again. Thank you again to everyone who helped and stay tuned!
Monday, August 4, 2008
We're Done Moving.........for a month that is!
Posted by Sarah at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Sarah! Wow good luck with the move and everything. Hey is that job you mentioned still available. I have a good friend that lives in Provo who is looking for a new job in the fall. If it's still open do you think you could e-mail me details at annie_merrill@yahoo.com and I could let her know about it.
That really is how you feel post moving too -- like jumping!!
No problem- Eric was happy to help. he said he was surprised that you didn't have more, too! If you guys need help when it comes time to move again, promise to let us know. We'll be there!
Glad the move is going well - moving sucks. Keep us posted!
We're glad you got all moved and cleaned. I bet you didn't come to Batman because you love moving and cleaning so much you just were having too much fun to stop! Maybe soon we can all get together and move and clean for fun. Or do something not as fun--let me know and we'll plan something.
p.s. IMAX Batman, though not as good as vacuuming under your sofa, was AMAZING! You should see it.
Ick, I hate moving. But it does feel SO GOOD to be done with it. :)
All right, I've been in Nauvoo for the past few weeks vacationing with family. So I'll get with the Relief Society and check and see if there are any vacancy's and let you know. I know I told you that before, but now that I can focus I'll be sure to get it done this time. :)
Post a Comment