
Wow! What an unforgettable Halloween. Friday night was spent at the Ward's trunk-or-treat which was a lot of fun seeing everyone's costumes. People go all out here in Cali. Then Saturday we at first thought we were going to have to work Halloween night, but it ended up that we didn't. So our initial plans were to take it easy, stay in, eat junk food, and watch a scary flick. But the wonderful friends we have made in this ward wouldn't let that happen with all of the fun things going on. So knowing our Ward everyone gets decked out in Halloween costumes, so Drew and I needed something 'Incredible', so that is what we were, 'The Incredible's.' So we started out the night with a Chili dinner at a friends house(Thank you so much!) and then we headed out a little early to take the little kids trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Then a few of us were going to head to Toluca Lake to check it out, its a really crazy neighborhood where a lot of the celebs live. And it was AMAZING! I have never seen so many people out trick-or-treating and I've never seen houses so decked out. It was like I said AMAZING! We first went around with some friends that had little kids trick-or-treating. Then we headed around with our friends Erin and Carson. We first stopped by Steve Carell's where we saw him and Eric Estrada. That's were we started trick-or-treating, 20 and 30 something year olds trick-or-treating. I never thought we would have the chance again. After all that excitement we headed over to another party to play rock band, jump around in a jump house, and last event of the night, jump into the pool with our costumes on.
What a fun and amazing night! Thank you to everyone who invited us over and getting us out of the house. Halloween will never be the same!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween!
Posted by Sarah at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ha ha you guys are so funny. Yes Halloween is a little overwhelming here the first time. I loved your costumes and I usually dress up except on years when I'm pregnant, then I don't because you know pregnant costumes...yuck...I didn't know you had a blog now I'm going to stalk you, watch out!!
It looks like you had a great time, I love the movie, I might have enjoyed even more than "The Mountain" :)
Yep, you're right. I think you guys had a little too much time on your hands before your night began with all the "Incredible" pictures. Ha! Ha! Actually, I was chuckling to myself. They were pretty funny. Glad you guys had an awesome Halloween! Now you know what to expect next year! Oh, and did you really see Steve Carrell? Last year we went to his house and he wasn't there. Did he actually pass out the candy? You'll have to tell me next time we see each other.
Cute blog! I am so sad that we missed everything this weekend! Jude and Cole decided to be sick :( Your costumes are awesome! Next year we will be there for sure :)
That video was hilarious! And trick or treating w/ you guys was really fun. You're never too young to trick or treat, especially if you have an "incredible" costume! :)
You guys are amazing. I love that video. You are the perfect couple I swear. I want to find Steve Carell's next year. This year we tried, but didn't know exactly which one it was. Next year. I love Toluca Lake trick-or-treating.
That was so funny. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment