Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!


Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies out there who helped Mother me. Which there are a lot. I am so grateful for the examples that I have had growing up of wonderful women. Just to name a few. My own Mom for being a Great example of following your dreams and living life to the fullest. I am so Grateful for the love and support that she gives me everyday! My Grandma, for the Great example of always staying close to the church and living truly everyday its teachings and principles. My Step Mom, who is the Greatest Step Mom anyone could have, she is so supportive and full of energy. I am so Grateful to have her in my life. And for my Mother-In-Law, for being so welcoming when I joined the family and for the fun times we have had, to name a few, St. George and the fun movies we have seen together. And to all the other Mother's out there who have helped me to grow and develop into a good wife and mother. I Love you all and I hope all of you have a Great Mother's Day!


I also just wanted to thank my husband for supporting me also. Late last night he surprised me with a Great Mother's Day Card, and the movie Enchanted, which I absolutely love. Even though I am not a physical mother, he recognized that I take care of him and Dixie and I am so thankful for him and for the Love that he has for me. I am in the Best Marriage ever and I LOVE YOU BABE!

Again, Happy Mother's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Michelle Woj said...

I would definitely call you a mom to Dixie! I love that little squirt. :) I hope you had an awesome Mother's Day!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

You are definitely a mom to Dixie!! My mom sent me a package from my dog. I say it works!

You have a really sweet husband!