Thursday, May 22, 2008

My American Idol!!!


Last night was quite a night! Well at least for me it was. We only get channel 13 at our house so that is why I am obsessed! Anyway, I have been of fan of David A. since the beginning. Not just because he is from Utah, but because he had something a little different and I really like him. He has always been so humble and well put together. Every time he would get compliments from the judges, I just wanted to give the little guy a hug. He has been the underdog, but a great performer from the beginning. After seeing Tuesday nights performance I had a little more faith in David A. winning. But I knew that either way David A. would still be a winner and become big. But last night after seeing David C. win, I turned off the tv and was so sad for David A. By far David A. deserved it more than David C. David C. wasn't even planning on trying out in the first place, he was forced into it by his brother. He is such a fake, but oh well, I need to learn from David A. and be happy for him, I hope he does well. Won't expect anything new from him though. I am really excited to see what happens with David A. Think of what kind of impact he could have on people if he went on a mission and such. Even if he didn't I am sure he has had a big impact on the people he has associated with already. I am excited for him, and I hope he does well! By the way, the top 10 from this season are coming to Utah this summer and American Idol Auditions are coming to SLC for next season, if anyone is interested. I am excited and scared at the same time to see what happens with this. Anyway, GO DAVID A. YOU ARE MY AMERICAN IDOL AND I KNOW YOU'LL GO FAR!!!

Isn't he the cutest! You just want to squeeze his cheeks!

10 comments:

Chelli said...

Ya, it was a crazy night! I for sure thought Archie would win!

smalltoes said...

You are so funny! I thought they should just stop at the bottom two. I like them both so much. I thought it was funny when they showed the guitar hero commercial and they were in the shirts and unders. I was laughing so hard. I thought David A. was going to win for sure, but I also like David C.

Jaimee said...

I feel your pain, Sarah. I love David A.'s voice! It's so easy to sing to. But I'm sure he will go far.

The Morty's said...

LOL You are so funny Sarah. I know I didn't watch, but you are to funny

Holdinator said...

Perhaps this is better for the young guy? I found it kind of coincidental that they played those "stay-young" commercials during the show, as if to remind David A. to enjoy his teenage years before becoming a star (though the commercials were addressing something very different).

Michelle Woj said...

Awww! I was thinking David A would win, but you gotta admit, David C was pretty good too!! :) Hopefully we'll see ya sometime this holiday weekend!

Emily said...

Well hi there little miss Sarah!! How the heck are ya? Can't believe you are married. I'm glad to see you are well. And it doesn't surprise me that you married a funny guy. I don't think I have ever seen you when you weren't laughing and smiling.

Anonymous said...

I was sooo bummed out too! We watched it DVR cuz we were gone earlier and it cut out RIGHT before they announced the winner cuz the show went over 2 hours. TALK ABOUT ON THE EGDE! I FREAKED OUT!

Christy said...

I totally agree! I think David A should have won too. He has more natural talent and he's incredibly humble. I heard single individuals were voting 6000+ times each... for Cook. Lame. Archuleta should have had it!

Shelly said...

Sorry, I'm the odd ball. I loved David C. He is just more my style of singer. David A is amazing and he'll take it far, but for this competition, I am glad David C. won.