This is a late post, but well worth it! Like I posted earlier, I bought tickets for "The Swell Season" concert for Drew's Graduation. This concert came from an Irish independent film called "Once". They won an academy award for best song this year. We loved that movie and loved the music even more. Our friends Annie and Roo were the ones who suggested we see the movie and they also got tickets to the concert so we all went together. We decided to meet at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner before the concert. OH SO GOOD!!! Then we headed up to the Gateway. We got there a little early so we decided to walk around. Well guess where we ended up, at the movie theater, and we bought tickets for "Iron Man" at 11:00 after the concert. Afterwards we headed over to get in line for the concert. It wasn't too long so when we got in there we got pretty good spots. Except for the really tall people in front of us, but if you positioned yourself just right we had a Great view. Well I guess Drew is pretty tall anyway so he had a good view either way. So here are some picture's of us enjoying the concert. Oh and there were a lot of people there that we knew like, Drew's sister Sarah and her friend Chloe, Mel B and Kendall from Comedy Sportz, and some others.
The concert was great. Even having to stand on our feet for 6 hours wasn't to bad. When they came out for the encore, we thought maybe a couple more songs, but it was another full length concert. He was hilarious and you could tell Glen and Marketa were so in love. Then we ran, literally ran after the concert was done over to the movie theater and saw "Iron Man" till about 2:00 in the morning. We had a really great time! Thank you Annie and Roo for joining us on such a memorable experience. And if you ever get a chance to see these guys in concert, THEY ARE AWESOME!


7 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun! I wonder what it would be like to stay out until 2:00...hmm...
It sounds and looks like you guys had a great time.
Intense night! I'm glad you had fun!
Hey, how are you? It's been a while. Things are slowing down for us, and we want to make it to the temple soon, so let me know when you guy are free, and we'll try to coordinate. Sorry to hear about your friend, by the way.
I'm not even going to tell you how jealous I am.
I'm going to Dallas this week, but next week we are having a movie night at my apartment. No battle.
Hey I am going to make my blog private again. Email me your email address at brookelynntams@hotmail.com
You guys are always doing something fun! I should follow your good example! I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory too!
Post a Comment