The weekend of May 30th we headed down to St. George for a couple days with our neighbors upstairs. We headed out Wednesday the 28th around 7:00 and got to there condo around 11:00 that night. We decided to drive together to save gas, which was a Great idea. Thursday morning we woke up and decided to go to In and Out Burger for lunch and then to the Dinosaur Museum. Drew was so excited! While we were there his eye's were wide and he had to hold back from peeing his pants he was so excited. I hope he forgives me for saying that, but its the truth. Then we just chilled the rest of the day. Friday we went to Ashley's grandparents and went swimming, it was so fun. It was a private pool, so there were not a lot of people and the weather was really nice. It was also Makaili's first swim. She loved it, it was so adorable. We had a really great time, thank you Ashley's Grandparents. Then we headed home and chilled some more, it was really nice to just sit around and relax. Saturday we woke up and Alan, Drew, and I headed out to go play above the Dixie in St. George. It was so fun, and tiring. We jumped around the rocks, climbed through cracks, climbed into holes, and played in the sun. It was really nice, then the rest of the day we went to the Brigham Young House and the John Hamblin House. It was cool to learn about St. George's history and such. Then we headed back Saturday night. Thank you so much Ashley, Alan, and Makaili for such a great time and for letting us stay with you at the condo. It was a Blast!
Here are lots of picture's to enjoy!
Friday, June 6, 2008
The Great St. George!
Posted by Sarah at 11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
That sounds like you had so much fun! Isn't it nice to have such great friends?
Looks like a blast!:) How fun...love St. George. Move to L.A. now:)!!
It looks like you had a great time! I can picture Drew's excitement for the dinosaur museum. He used to go on long tirades about his raptor shirt, that is not really a raptor, but I can never remember the real name. He would be so disappointed in me.
That looks like so much fun! And I wanted to mention that I really like the picture of you guys at the temple in the top right corner of your blog. It's so pretty and I love your hair! We really do have to get together sometime! For real!
St. George getaway. I'm jealous. It's been a LONG...COLD...HARD...BLEAK...(OK, that's enough adjectives) winter! I'll update more. Perhaps you can give me some blog post formatting tips??
Awesome! I love that you called Drew out "almost peeing his pants" from the excitement. Aren't men just tall boys? Yes. I think so. I love it.
You know, that was a fun trip! When are we going again? I'm serious! I already miss it. Bless you again!
how fun! I am so jealous, that sounds like a blast. hey thanks for saying hi on my blog, its good to see what your up to. keep in touch!
Looks like you guys had alot of fun! I need to get away..... awww.... someday
You must have ADD like I do with your blog background. This background is my favorite one!
I just read on Sarah's blog that you cut your hair...pictures PLEASE!
Post a Comment