Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Graduated!!!

So I did this when I first had my blog, but now I have Graduated to a High School Level! FINALLY! I'm getting smarter and I am still fun loving, right? Also, while we are on the subject of school, Drew's official last day of college is today and then he is done, done, done, well maybe, until or if he decides to go back someday. So CONGRATULATIONS BABE!!! YOU DID IT!!! SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER OR FOREVER!!!
blog readability test

Movie Reviews

6 comments:

Brittney Q. said...

How does this blog reading level work? I did it, but I'm not sure I agree with the results (it was college/postgrad). It's so weird.

Keith and Nancy said...

Sarah,

I have not seen you in a long time, I hope that you are doing well, and we should get caught up or something, you should email me or check out my blog and let me know how you are doing.

Nancy (Transue) Gardner

Michelle Woj said...

I don't know if I agree with the results either, but it's still a cool little trick! Thanks!

Congrats to Drew. I bet that's such a relief to have it OVER WITH! I hated school!

The Andrews said...

Congratulations on graduating such an accomplishment for the both of you!

Roo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

We got our sleeping bags at Cabela's. They are good. We like them.

This post is at a third grade reading level.