
Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there! Especially Our Dad's. I just wanted to do a quick post on why we love our Dad's so much and also to say Happy Father's Day to My GREAT HUSBAND! First I am so grateful for the examples that our Dad's are to us. They are always there to support without question. They live the Gospel to the fullest without any doubt. I am so Grateful for you and you know who you are and for your love, care, and support through hard times. We look up to you always and we Love you so much. Hope you have a Great Father's Day.
And to my Husband, I am so so so Happy to be married to someone who I know will be a Great Father someday. I am so grateful for your endless sense of humor that makes me laugh constantly, and for your tender care. Thank you for putting up with me and always understanding. Hope you have an Awesome Father's Day.
WE LOVE YOU ALL!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day!!!
Posted by Sarah at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sarah,
I'm having a baby shower and want you to come! Email me for details :) it will be july 5th, so I hope you'll be in town.
cheesecakjensen@hotmail.com
Imagine my surprise when I found your blog (off Amy Green's blog), and found out I was already linked on your page! How cute is this?? It's great to see that you're doing well! Congrats on the great hubby!
Post a Comment