
Hey, if anyone is interested in a Receptionist/Head Cashier position in Utah County, let me know, I would love to hook you up. Its a Car Dealership in Orem, very fun atmosphere, very fulfilling job. Just leave a comment and I can get you more information. Hope everyone had a good 24th of July!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Employment!
Posted by Sarah at 8:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So when are you guys leaving? We should be sure to get together before then! My in-laws are throwing me a baby shower, but it's not till August 22 or 23, so I'm afraid you'll be gone by then. Have you guys seen Stan's baby yet?
Hey...I am sad that you are moving so far away...we will have to come visit you guys sometime in Cali. Yeah we really need to get together before you leave! We should have a going away party for you guys at my house...ok its a plan let me know when you guys can do it and we will invite like Blake, Oakley, Marissa, Jared, Ryan, Marianne and whoever else you would want to come! That would be way fun!
Hi! I am Grace's sister-in-law, and she told me about the job you mentioned on here. I'm in the market for full time employment in Provo/Orem, so I'd love to hear anything you can tell me. My email address is emilyecox@gmail.com. Thanks!
So when are you leaving? I hope you have fun in Cali. Keep us updated on what is going on..
Post a Comment